Sunday, December 22, 2019

Scott G Huish Shared (Story)-Focus Today

Scott G HuishPeople asked me how do I prepare my self in the future, parents say "Do your best at school so you can have a brighter future",(Scott G Huish) grandparents say "Focus on your goals, try to get the best job you can ever get, your life depends on your decisions", friends say "Have fun and Enjoy! you can never experience fun when you grow up", but I say "I will focus on today, at this very moment, at this (Scott G Huish) time of the day, at this second of my life, because no one will ever know what will happen, no one can ever decide what will happen next, no one can say that you already consumed your given time already, you can't decide who are you going to (Scott G Huish) be and what are you going to be, you don't have your own clock to see how much remaining time you have. So don't live for yesterday and tomorrow, live for today, do everything that you can to live your life to the fullest today."read more (Scott G Huish)

No comments:

Post a Comment